Monday, November 8, 2010

update

The last two weeks have been a little busy so I haven't been able to exercise as much, but it's still going good. Driving has gotten much easier and it's helping my arms get stronger so a very good thing all around.
 
The standing up with very little help was no fluke because I have repeated and even stood up better since then. It still needs much work but very exciting.
 
Whenever I do squats then walk later on my walking always seems like more of a struggle. I did no squats yesterday and my walking seemed better. I need to organize my exercise without cutting anything out.
 
Since being so busy I haven't been able to use the exercise bands very much but when I do I know tht they are very beneficial.
 
I started my Monday off right by transfering to a chair and doing my leg presses and abs (side ab muscle) exercises. 3 sets of 20 on everything.
 
Just wanted to give a little update. Thanks for all the encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory