Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first post

Hi all,

I am starting this blog with the hopes to better myself physically and hopefully to help others. I broke my neck in a diving accident when I was 15, I'm now 33. I use a power wheelchair always.

At first I was completely paralyzed but slowly I started to get movement back. I can walk short distances theraputically with a walker.

I'm working on figuring out how and what exerscises that I can work on to strengthen my muscles and my ability. I have never come near my full potential and I suppose that is my main goal. I don't need to do cart wheels, I just need to do what I can do, which is a lot more than I'm doing now.

I'm thinking of posting videos of what I can and can't do and hope to get feedback / ideas / technices / routines etc etc from anyone interested in reading this and helping out.

Thank you and bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory