Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What should I add to my routine?

Right now I try to walk almost everyday to at least maintain that ability. I wear a afo on my left leg and noting on my right leg, I walk slowly with a walker.

I recently started sitting in a regular chair (just to get out of the wheelchair for a while) and with my feet on the floor push my legs down so it pushes the chair back (not too far to tip over) and I'm hopeing this is strengthening my quads. It remiinds me of the way you'd push yourself on a total gym with your legs.

Since I've been doing that for about a week I have seen improvement in my walking. Maybe if I possted a video it would help for those who want to help me.

I'm at the library and have to go but please leave me your thoughts / comments and ideas so far.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory