Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just a quick update

I'm still working on getting a solid, effective routine / schedule together but I haven't figured it out yet. Right now my routine is kind of unorganized but I think right now anything is better than nothing.

Saturday I went to a little flea market and found a chair to exerscise from, just a regular chair (for $2 it was the right price for a start.) I decided that I'm in my wheelchair enough, I need to get out of it when I can. So a portion, as much as possible of my exerscise program will be from a regular chair, not my wheelchair. Sorry, no images / videos yet but hopefully soon.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post an exerscise I do from the chair is kinda like quad presses. (I think) But I've also started exerscising my upper back a little and my right shoulder and my weaker left abs by leaning to my right side and trying to pull myself back with my left lower ab muscles.

Anyway, any feedback / ideas are truly appreciated.
Thank you, Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory