Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kind of out of my routine, trying to get back

Hi everyone,

I was away for a week and kind of out of my routine for two weeks. I have kept up with my walking but hope to improve that as well. So I am trying to get back into the flow of a routine, more than just walking, to be able to do many simple yet amazing functions independently that I haven't done since my diving accident (a long time ago.)

What I am excited about right now is a friend is going to make for me a kind of mini standing / exercise base that I will be able to practice pulling up / standing and other exercises from that should strengthen muscle and help me increase my physical ability. It is a great start and I am excited.

Also a friend has lent me a very detailed book called the book of muscle and I hope to get some good ideas from there.

That is all for the moment, I greatly thank you for your interest and feed back.

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory