Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pull up bar :)

My friend brought by the pull up bar that he made this morning. I am so excited, I can't really put it in words. 

I tried it out and of course it's not so easy for me. But with practice and time I will make good use of this. 

From my chair I can grasp the bar with my right hand, but my left hand I can't. So I will try to use the rope for my left hand to pull on.

My thoughts right now are:  basic pull up's to strengthen my arms. But also I hope that if I can use the bar to pull myself forward a little that I can practice standing up and do squats to strengthen my legs. 

I am also thinking of attaching exercise bands for other exercises. Please let me know of any ideas / exercises that you think of for me.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory